Welcome to the login guide to Mosaic Employee Login portal. The employee portal of Mosaic, mymosaicinfo.org provides it’s employees the access to corporate/HR-related information, as well as information regarding employee benefits. We have created this simple step-by-step login guide to show you how to log into the Mosaic employee portal.
Mosaic Employee Portal Enrollment For New Users
Are you signing into the Mosaic Employee portal for the first time? New users need to enroll first to access to the employee account. Following are the steps to enroll at Mosaic Employee Portal:
- Go to the mymosaicinfo.org (Mosaic Employee Login Portal)
2. Click on “Password Reset Portal” link under “Employee Quick Links” section
3. Enter you User Name and Password
- The user ID is listed in your Account Info in Self Service as Citrix
- The Password will be given to you by your HR representative
4. Click “LogIn”
5. Once logged in you will see a welcome screen
6. To Enroll click on “Click Here”
7. Enroll user account with the three security questions
For details about Mosaic Employee portal enrollment for new users open the link mymosaicinfo.org/New-User-Enrollment-Guide to your browser.
Mosaic Employee Portal Password Change For First-time Users
- Change your password using Password Reset Portal
- Click/tap on the “Change Password” tab
- Input Old Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password
- Click “Okay”
- Password is now changed.
Mosaic Employee Login From Computer Browser:
Following steps are for users who wants to log into the Mosaic employee portal through a computer browser:
- Open your browser and go to mymosaicinfo.org (Mosaic Employee Login Portal).
2. Once the page loads, click on “Employee Self Service” link under “Employee Quick Links” section.
3. Enter your User ID in the field marked “User ID”.
4. Enter your password in the next field.
5. Click “Sign In” to complete the Mosaic Employee login process.
Mosaic Employee Login From Mobile Browser:
Following are the steps for logging into the Mosaic Employee portal using a mobile device.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to the Mosaic employee login page, at mymosaicinfo.org.
- After the page has loaded, click the “Employee Self Service” link under “Employee Quick Links” section.
- Enter your User ID in the first filed, marked as “User ID”.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- Tap “Sign In” to complete Mosaic employee login process.
Note: Mosaic does not have any mobile apps for it’s employees.
Mosaic Employee Portal Password Change for Existing Users
As a user if you have forgot your Mosaic Employee portal login password, follow these steps:
- Go to Mosaic employee login page at mymosaicinfo.org
2. Click or tap on “Password Reset Portal” link under “Employee Quick Links” section
3. Click or tap on “Reset Password”, and a new page will open.
4. On the new page enter your Domain User Name.
5. Click or tap on “Continue” button to proceed with password recovery process.
6. Enter your email address in the provided field.
7. Mosaic will send you a password reset link in your email address. Click on the link to create a new password.
More Topic: Travelers Insurance Account Login
Mosaic Employee Portal Login Troubleshoots
Users should be informed that after five failed login attempts the account will be locked out. If your account has been locked out go to the Mosaic employee portal login page, and click on the “Password Reset Portal”. Under “Update Your Account:” section at the extreme right of the webpage click on “Unlock Account” link. Enter your domain user name, click “Continue” and follow the instructions to unlock your account.
If you are still facing technical problems during Mosaic employee login process, please contact the HR department for assistance. Below are some of the important resources and contact information you can use to get in touch with Mosaic.
- Mosaic Official Website
- Mosaic Employee Login
- Mosaic IT Remote Support
- Mosaic IT Help Desk: 877-991-9628
- Mosaic IT Help Desk E-mail ID: ITsupport@mosaicinfo.org
- Mosaic Facebook
- Mosaic Twitter