Welcome to the CVS LEARNet login guide! CVS LEARNet is a training and information tracking service offered to its employees. CVS employees need to complete the login process to access the training service and learning modules. This login guide will show you the step-by-step process to log in to the CVS employee login portal and login to your CVS LEARNet account.
CVS LEARNet Computer Login Process
Sign in to your CVS LEARNet employee account from a computer with the following simple steps:
- Open the internet browser, go to the CVS employee login portal at cvs.com.
- On the “Welcome to CVS Health Learning Management System” page, write in your LEARNet user ID in the “Login User Id” field.
- Type your password in the next empty field. If you are a new number use the password that is provided to you by HR. If you are yet to get one, contact IT Service Center at 1-855-280-4872.
- Click the login button just beside the password field to get access to your CVS LEARNet employee account.
- Use seven-digit user ID to login at CVS LEARNet, provided to every CVS employee.
- Retail corporate colleagues can use their Network Windows ID and password to access the CVS LEARNet portal.
CVS LEARNet Mobile Login Process
CVS LEARNet employee portal also has a mobile optimized version which helps its users to login from their mobile devices. CVS staffs and colleagues can access the portal from anywhere and from any mobile device. Follow the below-listed steps for mobile login process:
- Open the internet browser of your mobile device and go to CVS LEARNet login page at cvs.com.
- Enter your seven-digit CVS employee ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the Login button in grey.
Note: There is no dedicated mobile app available for CVS LEARNet login platform. The internet browser of your PC or mobile devices is the only way to access your account.
CVS LEARNet Login Issues & Troubleshoots
This section will help you out with the most common issues and troubleshoots that you may face while logging into your CVS LEARNet employee account. The most issues users may face is a forgotten password. Following steps will help your to reset your password:
- Click “CONTINUE” button of the popup message box.
- Click “Reset Forgot Password” link in the next page.
- Enter your CVS Employee ID in the given field.
- Click “Submit” to reset your password.
More Topic: AARP Medicare Members Login Guide
If you are still facing issues relating to logging into CVS LEARNet or any other problems, you can use the following resources or links to contact CVS helpline:
- CVS LEARNet IT Service Center Phone Number: 1-855-280-4872
- CVS LEARNet Retail Store Support Center: 866-528-7272
- CVS LEARNet Password Reset Job Aid
- CVS Corporate Office Address: CVS Headquarters One CVS Dr., Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
- CVS Social Media Channels: Facebook | Twitter